June 3rd, 2011
I can attribute my long absence on the blog to several things:
1. I started a new job as the children’s books editor at The New York Times Book Review. This, in fact, takes time. A lot of it. And it’s the first time I’ve worked outside my home and pajamas since 2003. It’s been a big adjustment.
2. I am still writing my Studied column for the Times Sunday Styles section.
3. I’ve been writing elsewhere at the Times for Education Life, The Week in Review, and this weekend, my first Arts & Leisure story.
4. I’ve been writing for the Times’ own ArtsBeats blog.
5. And finally, I’ve joined that great time suck, Twitter.
So please, forgive me if I don’t update here often but do follow me on Twitter where I can be found at @PamelaPaulNYT.