Recently In the News
- I am profiled in Publishing Perspectives: “Transforming Children’s Book Coverage at The New York Times”
- I spoke to Parliament in London in November about the findings from Pornified. An audio file of the speech is here.
- I was profiled recently on The Huffington Post here.
Praise for Parenting, Inc.
- “Like Judith Warner’s Perfect Madness, this sine qua non for new parents is highly recommended” — Library Journal
- Featured in The New York Times, The New York Observer, and the New York Post and on NPR’s Morning Edition, Talk of the Nation, and the Brian Lehrer Show
- “This important book will help parents become aware of how much of their parenting is being forced upon them by an unrelenting sales pitch.” —David Elkind, author of The Hurried Child
Praise for Pornified
- Best Books of 2005 by The San Francisco Chronicle
- Paul testified in front of Congress on the findings as well as to Parliament in the UK
- “Pornified may stand as a Kinsey Report for our time.” — The San Francisco Chronicle
Praise for The Starter Marriage
- Best Books of 2002 from The Washington Post
- Featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Politically Incorrect and NPR
- “Starter Marriage” named one of the buzz phrases of 2002 by Time magazine (along with Google)
If you are interested in booking Pamela for a speaking engagement, please contact the author at email@example.com